[Nfb-or] Oregon schools for deaf, blind to share campus

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:13:28 UTC 2009

We hit this issue hard today at the capital building, and we'll hit
it again on Wednesday.  I think we have some strong support for our
position, and a couple of ideas as to how to proceed.  Most of the
legislators I talked to recognized this move for what it was.  I only
talked to one staff member who seemed not to support us, and she
recognized it for what it was too--she just wasn't inclined to
support us.

We're all exhausted--more information after some recovery time.

Joseph