[Nfb-or] I am mad right now, and I'm not gonna take it anymore

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:44:01 UTC 2009

Hi, Oregonians.  I've been on the list for awhile.  I do not agree with the
decision to close the Oregon School for the Blind!  I find the statement:
"Blind children can be educated in their own school districts," is very
ludicrous and asinine!  Come on!  Is it okay for a blind person to flunk
Social Studies/History, without the aid of a VI Resource Study-Skills Room?
 No!  And what has OSB been to all alumni?  A godsend.

Aw-Aw!  The OSB must stay open!  You must continue standing up!  You must
not stop fighting!  The blind aren't buying it!  We cannot be bamboozled;
everyone who attends a School for the Blind must learn the importance and
usefulness of Braille, cane travel, and independence!  I charge the
legislature with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, hurting
blind children/adults, and ruining the Blind/School experience!

To whom do I call?  To whom can I write any e-mail letters?  I am mad
rsght now, and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Eric

Want to eee-lectrify your summer?  Want to find out about future Major
Leaguers, and independent Minor-Leaguers?  The Baseball List is your
answer!  To join, please send an email, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put,
"Eric, I'd like to join your baseball list," in the subject line!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Remember!  It's not the size of the dog in the
fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Eric from Los Angeles!