[Nfb-or] ocb

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:51:05 UTC 2009

Tamara,

I've got a background in Psychology and am essentially a behaviorist,
so I get what you're saying:  I don't need to feel good, I need to
see results.  I think a lot of people agree with that sentiment.  The
fastest and best way to generate real confidence is to help clients
achieve real success.

Others who know more should speak to the Commission's organization
and structure.  I honestly do not know enough about the inner
workings of the Commission to have an informed opinion.  Some I know
and respect are hopping mad, and others think the Commission is
basically doing the right thing.

Dennis Crepeaux is my counselor, and I have to say that he is in my
opinion one of the best professionals in his field.  He's getting on
near retirement these days, and VR will have lost one of its finest
on the day he retires.  I cannot speak to other counselors because I
have not worked with them.

Joseph