[Nfb-or] Student Contact on NABSLink

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat May 2 18:10:30 UTC 2009

Haben,

Since we'll have our website up and running probably by the end of
next week, I think I'll send him a note when I've got it running.  If
anybody contacts you in the meantime, well, they've gotten in touch
with the Oregon students all right!  *grin*  You have Art's contact
info as well, don't you?

Joseph