[Nfb-or] Rally on OCB

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:58:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've heard it said that this rally on Wednesday has been cancelled
and that it is not, but that the Portland group is coming from Trader
Joe's at 42nd and Halsey to avoid being mistaken as coming from the
Commission (which is the last thing we need..)

Charlene Cook has suggested that there is no longer need for a rally
in support of the Commission--but the hearing on closure of the
Oregon School for the Blind happens Thursday morning.  I'll be there
in support of both.

I'll post specific details as soon as people in Portland are sure
they know what they're doing.  *smile*

Joseph