[Nfb-or] Hello Oregon

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 17:44:15 UTC 2010

Alina,

There are several options on the degree that you want to be successful.  To
much for me to write in a email to do it justice.

In a nutshell for option one you would have your own web site and direct
people to buy off of your web site.  The stores include, K-Mart, Target,
Sears, Office Depot...

The prices are ten to thirty percent off at the regular walk in stores.
They save money buy purchasing there and you will receive five to twenty
percent of their purchases.  The web site is all set up all you do is direct
people there.

The other options you will need to listen to a five minute message, and then
a twenty five minute video.  There is a minimum investment but no monthly
payments.

David and Holly