[Nfb-or] Brown's new daughter

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 00:46:04 UTC 2010

Friends and Family,

Marissa Mae Brown was born 04/23/10 at 8:46pm.  She weighed in at 7lbs and 2oz and was 20" long.  The actual labor stage went fairly smoothly but we did have some complications during the pushing stage.  Pushing lasted for 3-hours.  Marissa was slightly in the wrong position and seemed very content to stay right where she was.

But I am happy to report that both Mommy and baby are doing fine.  Marissa is already feeding and pooping like a pro!!

I will try to have some pictures up on facebook later this week.

Jason