[Nfb-or] Brown's new daughter

Vivian Smith vmsmith76 at charter.net
Mon Apr 26 16:43:19 UTC 2010

Hello Mom, dad and big sister,

I am so very happy for all of you!
I hope to see you all soon.

Vivian

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-or-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-or-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Jerry Hathaway
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:46 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [Nfb-or] Brown's new daughter

Friends and Family,

Marissa Mae Brown was born 04/23/10 at 8:46pm.  She weighed in at 7lbs and
2oz and was 20" long.  The actual labor stage went fairly smoothly but we
did have some complications during the pushing stage.  Pushing lasted for
3-hours.  Marissa was slightly in the wrong position and seemed very content
to stay right where she was.

But I am happy to report that both Mommy and baby are doing fine.  Marissa
is already feeding and pooping like a pro!!

I will try to have some pictures up on facebook later this week.

Jason