[Nfb-or] Jerry's choir performances

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Fri Dec 10 21:30:20 UTC 2010

I am sorry that I forgot to put the subject heading in my last message.

I am singing with the PHAME choir at the following events.

December is one of our busiest times of the year at PHAME Academy, and we're thrilled to invite you to our upcoming concerts, events and parties!

Please join us for one or a few of the following public events.

Friday, December 17, 8 pm
PHAME Choir performs with Portland Cello Project
at the Crystal Ballroom,  1332 W Burnside (tickets, $15-$18,)
Tickets can be purchase at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/123402/

Monday, December 20, 6-9 pm
PHAME Academy caroling night and party
at Caffe Vita, 2909 NE Alberta (free-will donation to PHAME via the Give! Guide at the door)

Wednesday, December 22, 7 pm
PHAME Choir featured at "Grotto Festival of Lights"
at The Grotto, 8840 NE Skidmore

Thursday, December 23, 7:45 pm
PHAME Choir featured at "Zoolights"
at the Oregon Zoo (Entry Stage), 4001 SW Canyon Road (free)

and every day until 11:59 pm on Friday December 31, 2010 - PHAME is one of 79 excellent nonprofits featured in Willamette Week's Give! Guide 2010 - click www.wweek.com/giveguide, pick PHAME Academy (under "arts"), donate $10 or more, tell a friend, and repeat!

Jerry Hathaway