[Nfb-or] I am A New Member

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:56:49 UTC 2010

If you are presently in Indonesia, I was wondering how you found the
Oregon regional list.  We have a number of national lists with a much
larger audience.  If you are presently in the US state of Oregon, I
might be able to find you some more local resources for you.

In Oregon, the person to talk to is Art Stevenson.  His number is
503-585-4318.  If you're outside the state or even the United States,
there are probably different people you should talk to.  I must admit
that I don't know who you could talk to at the national office off
the top of my head.  Mike Freeman is on this list, and he might know.

Joseph