[Nfb-or] Sarah Jelzer cares about Sarah Jelzer

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:52:55 UTC 2010

Jelzer does not be-long in office.  Did you read me?  Look at her track
record, and see for your own self.  She does not care about the needs of,
nor the welfare for, the blind.  She cares about Sarah Jelzer!  Does that
speak (volumes) as to what she has done?  Instead of being an advocate for
the blind, she turns a deaf ear?  And OSB needs to be reopened; I will not
back down.  Go away, Sarah Gelzer, and don't you ever go to Washington!

Eric

P.S. Thank you Kendra!
..

..

..

New Year!

..

..

New start!

..

..

New you!

Los Angeles has a fan of basketball, baseball, football, hockey, indoor
soccer that knows what it's like to have a "Happy New Me!"

..

This year, won't your positive attitude bring a "Happy New You?"

It works wonders, so,

..

..

try to be good to each other.