[Nfb-or] Nfb-or Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:35:30 UTC 2010

Hi Chrys,

If you're a bit new to NFB lists, that is one of our many all-list
announcement posts.  I'm not sure if Robert reads this list or not,
so he might not see your reply unless you copy him directly.  I know
he does read nfb-talk and nabs-l, especially for responses to his
thought provoker stories.

Joseph