[Nfb-or] Your participation will help empower blind students

Renee Squier squierr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 21:40:56 UTC 2010

This is your personal invitation to a benefit concert to     !

The Concert: "Harmony for the Holidays" features the Misty River Band with special guest, Doug Smith.

Sunday December 5 from 2-4PM at the Aladdin Theater in Portland.

Join us for an afternoon of MISTY RIVER - one of the most entertaining bands in the Pacific Northwest. MISTY RIVER blends folk, bluegrass, country, Celtic
and original music into a seamless and highly distinctive Americana sound. They have appeared several times on OPB's Oregon Art Beat. It's a great way
to kick off your Holidays!

You'll be helping a great cause. Since 1949, we have been helping empower blind people by teaching them to tune and repair pianos. We are the only school
of its kind in the world. We earn our way, not supported by state and federal budgets, but appreciate the support of our friends and partners.

Tickets are at Ticketmaster.com; 1-866-448-7849; all Ticketmaster outlets and at the Aladdin Box Office, 503-234-9694.

$20 / $22.50 at the door for General Admission

$50 / $55 at the door for VIP Admission (includes Orchestra seating, autographed CD and Meet the Band)

Can't make it? Consider buying a ticket for student use! It will be much appreciated!

Questions? Give me a call. 360-693-1511.

Thanks,

Len Leger
Executive Director
School of Piano Technology for the Blind
"Home of the Emil Fries Piano Hospital"
2510 E. Evergreen Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360) 693-1511