[Nfb-or] ot unsatisfied with jaws listserve administrator

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Nov 28 04:18:20 UTC 2010

Jerry,

It is possible that your messages are coming to you forwarded from your old address and that you are writing from your new address.  Possibly your
subscription never got changed.  Having been in the same position as the list moderator, I can tell you that the moderators don't often have much more to
go on than you do.  Have you tried just subscribing again from your new address?  Good luck.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:16:56 -0800, Jerry Hathaway wrote:

>I am being ignored by the jaws listserve administrator with the issue that I have been sending him as follows and I would appriciate any assistance in
solving the problem.

>James I have been on the list for many years. Recently I have not been able to send messages to the list or the administrator. The message I get from
the manager is that I am not a member of the list. I am still receiving messages from the list. I am trying to get this problem resolve. I believe the problem
started when my E-mail address was change from jerry.hathaway2 at verizon.net to jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com. Please help me to fix this problem.