[Nfb-or] NFB of Washington Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 18 01:40:44 UTC 2010

Hello, Fellow Federationists!

I'm writing to reinforce Ben Prows's invitation to our NFB of Washington convention this coming weekend at the Hilton Hotel in Vancouver, Washington.  The telephone number is (360) 993-4500.  There are still some rooms available.  In order to reserve them, however, you should ask to speak with Tenly Mavrouk of the Hilton staff.  She can make sure the room you reserve is put in our NFB of Washington block.

I'm attaching the convention flyer and agenda to this message.  AS I say, if you want a room, please ask for Tenly Mavouk when you call the Hilton.

See y'all this weekend!

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington