[Nfb-or] Chapter constitution

jim jim actionjimjackson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 00:26:39 UTC 2011

Dear, Rose City,
  Our constitution is in dire need of some revisions. I am hoping to
create an ad hoc committee to help draft a few proposals to actually
follow. I am free on Sunday, Wed. and Thurs. of next week. Please call
me and tell me a time that would work and I will see if we can't get a
place in the coffee shop next door and hash out a workable document to
present at our next meeting. Since e-mail is not how most of our
members like to communicate I would appreciate some help calling the
members to get the word out.  Thank you four your participation in
making this chapter the best it can be.
Yours,
 Jim Jackson
President