[Nfb-or] Chapter constitution

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 26 03:48:10 UTC 2011

I believe a model chapter constitution is available on the NFB national web site. I believe it states something to the effect that the chapter is an integral part of the NFB of Oregon and the NFB and that policies of the NFB of Oregon and NFB are also policies of the local chapter. I can dig around and find one of our chapter constitutions if that would prove useful.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington