[Nfb-or] need to interview for research

Johnny Russo johnnyrusso at windstream.net
Sat Feb 12 11:51:21 UTC 2011

Greetings,

                My name is John Russo.  I am a totally blind student at
Texas A&M University.  I'm working on a research thesis that will answer the
basic question, "how can you do that job without sight."  I'm looking to
interview employed blind people, no matter what the line of work, so long as
you require adaptive equipment, or you've managed to develop strategies to
get around not being able to see.  My research interview only takes about 10
to 15 minutes.  I began this project last semester, and many of the
interviews have been with people who reside in Eastern States, which cause
my research advisor to assume attitudes toward hiring blind people must be
more favorable in the East.  If anybody would agree to a brief interview, I
thank you in advance.  My contact information is:  email:
johnnyrusso at windstream.net, I have unlimited long distance, so if you email
me, I'll phone you. My goal, after completing my Masters degree, is to teach
at the community college level, in History.  Thank you.

John Russo