[Nfb-or] 2011 Salem Seminar

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 03:23:00 UTC 2011

Forwarded from Art Stevenson:

Hi Everyone,

Our annual members and legislative seminar will be on February 26, 27
& 28.  This year's event will be held at:

The COMFORT SUITES
630 Hawthorne Ave. SE
Salem OR 97301

This years room rates are $77.00 each night plus tax for singles and
doubles.  The hotel's room rate includes a full hot buffet breakfast each
morning and cookies and snacks in the evenings.  Check in time is 2
PM and check out time is 11 AM.

The cost is $35.00 for your meals and $5.00 for your
registration.  The $35.00 meal package includes Saturday lunch and
dinner, Sunday lunch and dinner and a sack lunch for Monday's trip
to our State capitol.

Please contact Art Stevenson, NFBO President, no later than Friday,
February 9, 2011 to reserve your rooms.

We will be having a special guest, Parnell Diggs, president of
the South Carolina affiliate and a member of the National
Board.  This year's highlights will also include affiliate building,
committee goal setting and 2011 legislative issues.

Please send this information out to all of our chapter members.  I am
looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Sincerely,

Art Stevenson
NFBO President
503-585-4318