[Nfb-or] Call Senator Merkley today!

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:04:55 UTC 2011

As you know, we are having a rally today in Salem at the capitol
steps in opposition to the reauthorization of the Workforce
Investment Act, so long as it contains the proposed Section 511
language that will expand the payment of sub-minimum wages to people
with disabilities.  If you cannot join us in Salem at the rally
today, please (politely) give the senator your opinion!  For that
matter, maybe you want to call him today even if you CAN be at the
rally!

Senator Merkley’s staff can be reached at the following numbers:

Washington, DC: 202-224-3753
Portland: 503-326-3386
Salem: 503-362-8102
Eugene: 541-465-6750
Bend: 541-318-1298
Medford: 541-608-9102
Pendleton: 541-278-1129

You can reach the senator via email at:
Senator_Merkley at Merkley.senate.gov

Thanks for your help!  Together, we will make sure that never again
does a disabled person work for $1-2 an hour!

Joseph - KF7QZC