[Nfb-or] [ALewis at nfb.org: [Nfbnet-master-list] Legislative Alert Subminimum wage]

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:22:35 UTC 2011

The goal of the National Federation of the Blind should be to work
toward a day when our work is done.  That day isn’t today, obviously.
We still have a great deal of work to be done.  It’s frightening how
much at times, especially when we see things like this.

I need to see if I can find a news story about this somewhere to
point people toward on Twitter and the like.  I suspect though that
there’s no news—it’s just being done quietly and in the dark.

Joseph