[Nfb-or] FW: [C F 4 A] contacts for Tri-met and otherinformation

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon May 2 05:06:52 UTC 2011

Mike,

Thank you for taking time to clarify the organizational position for me and
to state the reasons so clearly.  I was a little surprised is all, since
I've been sort of watching the changes in Tri-Met services over the past few
years from a more generalized perspective, so I wanted to clarify the
position of the NFB of Oregon on the subject.  Appreciate the update.

Tami Smith-Kinney