[Nfb-or] Commission for the Blind rally

T. Joseph Carter tjcarter at spiritsubstance.com
Tue Oct 18 20:26:02 UTC 2011

Passed along by request.

Joseph

Hi Everyone,

There will be a rally at the Oregon Commission for the Blind on
Monday, October 24th, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.  The recent secretary
of state's audit and articles in the newspapers show that the
administrator, Linda Mock, and the director of the Oregon vending
program need to be replaced.  I'm very concerned that if they are not
replaced, we could lose our commission board as it exist or even
worse, our separate agency.

Please join me in sending a positive message to our governor, the
secretary of state's office and all Oregonians that the past
performance of OCB management is unacceptable.

Thanks,

Art Stevenson