[Nfb-or] Commission for the Blind rally

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Oct 19 18:09:41 UTC 2011

Tami3:

I am not advocating keeping quiet; I support the goal. However, by going public, one almost forces the governor to back his employee publicly. I've seen this happen before. Better IMO to work behind the scenes and get legislators stirred up and let *them* do the resignation-calling.

Incidentally, I do not think the vending program is long for this world -- at least the Federal program.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone