[Nfb-or] Commission for the Blind rally

Christine Morse larry62 at dishmail.net
Thu Oct 20 00:38:30 UTC 2011

To everyone

At this time I and Carla McQuillan do not think this is a good idea.

The Oregon Secretary of State's office has asked the Commissioners to
deal with this problem and this process has begun.

If we hold a rally at this time it could cause more damage then has
already been done. Although the public has some knowledge of what is
going on they do not have all the facts and a rally could damage our
standing with them.
We can rally in the future if nothing is done by the commissioners.

Christine Morse
2nd Vice President NFBO