[Nfb-or] Fw: Stakeholder Survey RE: OCB Next ExecutiveDirector

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Wed Dec 19 22:21:47 UTC 2012

  These are the criteria for the commission administrator. If you have other ideas for this you should submit by December 20th.

  Carla

  Subject: Input request regarding the next Executive Director of the Oregon Commission for the Blind (OCB)

  Dear Oregon Commission for the Blind Stakeholder,

  The state of Oregon is beginning the process of selecting the next Executive Director of the Oregon Commission for the Blind (OCB) agency.  Linda Mock has announced her retirement planned for February 2013 after over 26 years of state service. We consider you to be a valuable, key stakeholder and would greatly appreciate your insight and perspective.  Thus, we would like to request a few minutes of your time to provide us with your thoughts on the attributes you believe we should be looking for in the next Executive Director to lead OCB.  We are primarily collecting this information through an online survey, however if you would rather provide this information in another format please contact me as I would be happy to discuss this with you directly (i.e. in person or via telephone).

  Please click on the following link by December 20, 2012 to access our survey:

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OTEDirector

  Your response, along with the responses of others, will be compiled and used to develop an ideal candidate profile, which the Oregon Commission for the Blind and Executive Recruitments will utilize throughout the selection process.  Please contact me should you have any questions or concerns in regard to this questionnaire, or the recruitment process.

  Thank you for your assistance and participation in this critical recruitment,

  Twyla Lawson

  Executive Recruitments

  Department of Administrative Services, Chief Human Resources Office

  State of Oregon

  (503) 373-7677

  Twyla.Lawson at state.or.us

No virus found in this message.