[Nfb-or] Fw: applications for state convention

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Mon Jan 23 22:16:19 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: artds55 at comcast.net
To: jerry hathaway2
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:37 PM
Subject: applications for state convention

Hi Jerry,

Because of our short time frame of the legislative session this year and Washington seminar being thrown into the mix, we will not be meeting for a legislative seminar in February.  We may meet later this spring for a members seminar, but we need to address the applications for assistance to our national convention.  Would you please post this;

Any NFBO members that would like some assistance in going to our National Convention this year, in Dallas Texas, I would like you to send me an email at artds55 at comcast.net .

Please give me any details about yourself and the NFBO that will help our committee in deciding who will be going to the convention.

Please send the applications in by February 15, 2012.  I will send out award letters after our committee has met.

Thank you,

Art Stevenson

NFBO president