[Nfb-or] NFB of Washington Convention

Tue Sep 11 21:44:23 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Federationists in Oregon!!!  I'm writing from Seattle, WA.

October 19-21, the NFB of Washington  will be at the Holiday Inn in Everett, Washington and you are invited to join us for a great convention, as a tune up for your convention the next weekend. You too can be a convention crawler, sort of like a pub crawler. First. Come to Everett, and then down to Eugene. Room rates at the Holiday Inn are $89 singles and doubles, $99 triples and quads. To make reservations, call the Holiday Inn at (425) 339-2000, and make sure to let the reservation folks know you want to attend our convention.

The cost of the two meal package, Friday evening dinner, and Saturday dinner banquet is $60 if submitted no later than October 9th, and $65 thereafter. Registration is $10 submitted by October 9, and $15 thereafter.

Looking forward to seeing any or all of you Oregonians on October 19-21 at the Holiday Inn in Everett at3105 Pine St.

/s/

Bennett Prows
First vice President
NFB of Washington