[NFB-OR] Autumn's Health Business!

Autumn Louise autumnschaefer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:09:39 UTC 2018

*Hi Fellow Friends of PCC!*
I'd like to announce that I am officially open for business in my wellness
practice! I do have 12 years of experience in wellness care but took a
break from practicing. And now I am excited to be collaborating with a team
of naturopathic doctors at Evergreen Natural Medicine, LLC. Which is
located in Hillsboro near Orenco Station and the New Seasons Market stop on
the #48 bus route.

My services include Holistic Homeopathy, Health Coaching, and Reiki
Sessions. All these services complement your existing primary care. Or if
you happen to be looking for a new doctor or want to try working with
someone more health-focused, the Naturopaths I work with are really great,
and if you do establish care with one of them, insurance may cover my
services since they provide oversight billing.

Here is more information about each service I offer and below is a link to
my website:
*Holistic Homeopathy* is directed at a whole person’s constitution and
underlying imbalance, not any specific symptom or diagnosis. The goal is to
restore optimal health by reducing susceptibility to chronic tendencies,
and increasing immune function and preventative support. Many people
discover great results with homeopathic care after trying other modalities
with minimal success.

*Health Coaching* includes education on lifestyle, exercise, attitude, and
nutrition while providing encouragement, motivation and accountability to
support you in achieving your goals and any health plans recommended by
your doctor. Learn hands-on practical skills that are tailored to both your
level of health and experience. Also, custom coaching sessions include:
Easing healthy on a budget, Pantry makeover, Meal planning, Smart shopping,
Exercise basics, and Positive mindover.

*Reiki *is a Japanese healing technique of "laying on hands" that has been
practiced for thousands of years. Sessions include gentle energized touch
over specific safe points on the body while participants remain
fully-clothed. Reiki promotes healing and is wonderful for stress
reduction, relaxation and balancing the nervous system. Reiki can be
offered without touch if preferred.

Please check out my website for more information about me and my services,
it is screen reader friendly and I would love feedback if you have any
issues reading it. Also there is a place on the website to sign up for
Healthy Living Newsletters to receive a monthly email newsletter with
simple health tips and special offers as well as details about upcoming
workshops or classes I will be offering. If you have any trouble signing up
feel free to call and I will add you to the list.

At the March meeting I handed out business cards, the braille side says
"Holistic Health Homeopathy", which is my old business name but should
still go to my website. Here are the updated links to my website, there is
a long link that is my full name and a shorter link if you need to type it
in:
www.AutumnLouiseSchaefer.com
or
www.AutumnLS.com

I also offer gift certificates for Custom Coaching and Reiki Sessions if
you have someone in mind this is a great way to support them.

I welcome any questions and feedback, I also offer free 15 minute consults
to get a chance to meet and talk about your health concerns, this can also
be done over the phone and can be scheduled by calling 503-615-4055 during
office hours or by leaving a message.

I deeply appreciate any support in spreading the word about my services, it
takes a village!

*In Health and vitality,*
*Autumn*

Autumn Louise Schaefer, CCH, CHC
Certified Classical Homeopath
Certified Health Coach
Evergreen Natural Medicine, LLC
503.615.4055 Office
www.autumnlouiseschaefer.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThe information transmitted is intended solely for
confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer. *