[NFB-OR] White Cane Safety Day Flyers, PR

Autumn Louise autumnschaefer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 19:35:55 UTC 2019

Hi There,

Please note updated event location, attached are all the updated materials
with NEW as first word in title.

I have attached the press release with all the details as well as a few
flyers and below is an excerpt that can be used to post online:

*White Cane Safety Day Celebration!*

*Tuesday October 15th 11:00 am - 2:00 pm*

*PSU Smith Memorial Student Union 1825 SW Broadway St*

Located outside the South side of Smith just past the end of Harrison
Street between the Smith Union & Fariborz Maseeh Hall.

Join this fun and educational event! Community white cane walk & crossing
at 12:00 pm

This event is hosted by the Pedestrian Safety Action Coalition &
cosponsored by Vision Zero and partners who seek to increase pedestrian
safety by informing the public of longstanding Oregon and Portland
crosswalk laws.

*Facebook Event page, please join and share!*

https://www.facebook.com/events/2395675143981789/

Please contact me regarding this partnership, I look forward to hearing
from you soon!

Autumn

Autumn Schaefer

Pedestrian Safety Action Coalition

American Council of the Blind, Metro PDX chapter

National Federation of the Blind, Portland Central Chapter
   Cell 541-840-2422