[Nfb-river-city] March Chapter Meeting

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 19:22:01 UTC 2009

Hello River City Members & Friends,

This is a friendly reminder that our next Chapter meeting is this Saturday March 7th at 10:30 am in room 317 of the State Capitol.

We will have the honor of having Mike Martin, Manager of the Braille and Talking Book Library present the new digital talking book players.  There will be time to ask questions of Mike and get your hands on the machines as well.  It will be a great meeting and you will not want to miss it!
See you all there,
Tiffany Manosh, President
River City Chapter
tmanosh at sbcglobal.net