[Nfb-river-city] Volunteers needed

Isabel arreola twylyt74 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 04:50:00 UTC 2009

Hello all, I, along with two classmates, am putting on a "Dog Wash" here in Sacramento. This event will be held on April 25th, from 10 am until 3:30 pm. We would love any help we can get. If you would like to join us, or if you would like to contribute in other ways, please let me know.
The flyer info is attached.
Also, I am holding a Tattered towel collection

Bring me your torn, your stained, and or miss matched towels. So long as they are clean, I am collecting your unwanted towels to help dry off the dogs and pups at our “Suds In The Sun” dog wash. You can  drop off your tattered towels to the Capitol building anytime between 10:30 am and 12:00 pm, on April 4th, 2009.

For more info, please email me.

Thank you in advance,
 The members of the Jerrilou Crew
Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated.  Download free!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/