[Nfb-river-city] Help wanted come one come all!

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Wed Sep 16 03:49:11 UTC 2009

Who? You and all your family and friends.
What a fund raising pizza feast for people of all ages--which will help
provide transportation to the NFBC convention for many.
When, Monday September 21 2009
Where Straw Hat Pizza
9129 Keifer blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Why? Because no way can I eat pizza for 45 people!
Besides we need you if you choose to do a quick 2 or 3 minute video
interview.
It will be presented to a class where I guest lecture on line.

The interview will ask you to discuss your stories about braill literacy and
will examine a few other questions like these suggestions from a proffessor
of mine:
  Could you perhaps ask them
what their biggest concern right now is?  Is it employment,
legislation,  mobility, etc.  That would be really interesting.  Also,
if they worked with a counselor (there are a bunch of going to be social
workers in the class) maybe you could ask them what they want or don't
want as a person with low vision or blindness.
Thanks for reading looking forward to seeing you there!
Michael Peterson

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4427 (20090915) __________

http://www.eset.com