[Nfb-river-city] Hoping to move back to Sacramento

Katelyn Reichert katelyn.reichert at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 03:51:17 UTC 2013

Hello list,

I know I don't post here very often, but I'm in need of some local resources if at all possible. I used to live in Sacramento but gave it up for a long story full of reasons. Currently, I live in a small Northern California town in a mobile home that's racking up far too many expenses. Transportation is only available when the sun is out and I live a bit far from paved roads to do any productive walking. I contacted Society for the Blind hoping for some resources on either affordable housing or low-cost apartments that were currently available and they failed to email me. I searched online and found waiting lists open on the SHRA website, but I understand those could take years to yield any results. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any resources to move to as soon as possible, though I know there's no such thing as instant gratification. Also, if any females between the ages of 21 and 40 are looking for a roommate, I would be willing to consider moving in with them.

Thanks,
Katelyn

Sent from my iPad