[Nfb-science] Access: A Question

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 10 01:05:19 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
  I know I have queried about this somewhat previously, but if there is anyone who has made a switch from JAWS with Windows to ORCA with Ubuntu I would sincerely appreciate if you would provide, feel free to post off-list, some info that you found helpful in learning the new software and whether it was a fairly easy or difficult transition and why. I need to learn Python, PYEPL (a library for experimenters within Python), ORCA, and Ubuntu pretty much simultaneously.
Many sincere thanks,
Christine
Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu