[Nfb-science] public radio spot about doing chemistry asa blind person

John Miller j8miller at soe.ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 22 18:24:42 UTC 2009

Hello,
Below is a link from a radio spot covering Cary Supal's excellent seminar of doing blind chemistry experiments.
Cary trained blind high school students in a 2 hour seminar at UC San Diego. I had the fortune to attend and work with the SAL sensor, a marvelous device.
Great job, Cary!
John

    Below is the link for my story on the blind chemistry workshop. If you click on it you'll find the audio file you can listen to.

Tom Fudge

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2009/aug/18/blind-students-confront-chemistry-lab/<blocked::http://www.kpbs.org/news/2009/aug/18/blind-students-confront-chemistry-lab/>