[Nfb-science] Hi!

Chrys Buckley cbuckley at pdx.edu
Tue Dec 15 20:12:34 UTC 2009

Hi fellow NFB scientists,

My name is Chrys Buckley and I was at your division meeting at the
convention, then forgot to sign up for the mailing list as I got
involved in moving and going back to school and all that entailed. Now
I just finished my first term in Biology and finally went searching
for how to join this mailing list, and so, here I am :) So glad to see
that a list like this exists out there.

So, while I was at the division meeting, there was talk about a
program for sending blind scientists to conferences in their fields,
and I pledged a small amount ($25) which I realize I still need to
deliver on. If someone could tell me where to send that check and who
to make it out to, I will be happy to send it. It sounds like a great
program. And I apologize for taking so long to follow through.

I am also looking forward to being a part of this list. I am loving
being back in school and really loving biology so far, and glad there
are lots of other blind people out there interested in science!

Chrys