[Nfb-science] Hi!

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:22:14 UTC 2009

Chrys,

  I am Chelsea Cook, senior in high school from Virginia and
Secretary of the Division.  My areas of science are astronomy and
physics, and I'm trying to jump through the hoops that AP.
Physics entails (I have to complete virtual labs, practically on
my own.) I read Braille, know Nemeth and a bit of LaTex, and am
looking forward to going to college where I can really delve into
my interests.  Any thoughts?
Keep in touch,
Chelsea
"I ask you to look both ways.  For the road to a knowledge of the
stars leads through the atom; and important knowledge of the atom
has been reached through the stars."
Sir Arthur Eddington, British astrophysicist (1882-1944), Stars
and Atoms (1928), Lecture 1