[Nfb-science] smart phones w/external keyboards

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Mon Jun 1 23:35:21 UTC 2009

Group,

        A question about smart phones w/external keyboards.  I am curious about how the external keyboards connect to the phone, and where is the keyboard when not in use?  I am considering the Motorola Q9C with Talks software.  One of the other NFB lists had a discussion about the Q9C and the Talks sofware back in March, but I did not see any comments about connecting the keyboard to the phone.  Along those lines, how tiny are the keys, can someone with good sized paws type on them or will it an act of frustration?

Thanks,

Patrick