[Nfb-science] braille packaging

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jun 19 10:42:05 UTC 2009

Hello,
I have noticed various items in the UK having braille on the packaging
and some of its useful. By that comment of some of it is useful, I mean
it does say what it is rather than that one bottle of disinfectant which
told me in Braille "caution".

The other interesting thing is that I have sometimes found its only on
the store's own brand rather than the more expensive branded ones. This
to me indicates that it doesn't cost too much to put Braille on the
packaging.

Michael Whapples