[Nfb-science] learning Cisco & nfb-cs what happened to it?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 3 04:20:30 UTC 2009

to find the NFBCS list.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: <pajohns1 at vt.edu>
To: "NFB Science and Engineering Division List" <nfb-science at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 6:54 AM
Subject: [Nfb-science] learning Cisco & nfb-cs what happened to it?

Group,

        A two part question here.  First any suggestions on accessible
web-resources and books to learn the basics of Cisco?  I have a
background
in teaching Windows OS, but haven't touched a networking book in over a
decade back when Novell 3.11 was considered cutting edge.  As a
sub-question, how accessible is the software to configure Cisco when
using
Window Eyes, JAWS, or ZoomText?

        Second question, since this is a computer science question I
went to
the NFB web site and searched for the NFB CS list, which I recall seeing
listed a while back and could not find it.  A google search for the
group
only generated 404 errors.

Thanks,

Patrick