[Nfb-science] science question

cheryl fogle cfogle at unm.edu
Wed Dec 1 23:30:46 UTC 2010

Gina,

I'll answer your question first and then pose my own question about your
research.

I entered college as a journalism major and took earth science and
atmospheric sciences classes because I wanted to be able to cover
earthquakes volcanic eruptions etc.  I also took an archaeology course as an
elective and decided to enter grad school in anthropology where I've been
happily researching.

I wonder if you might describe your research topic in a couple lf sentences?
The questions you posed to the list will give you anecdotes and I'm
wondering where you're going with the proposal.