[Nfb-science] Computer engineering for blind students

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Dec 6 04:57:28 UTC 2010

A few of you have asked me about it off-list, so I want to fix a spelling error in my last posting.  Instead of "Wiki Sticks," be sure to search for "Wikki Stix."

Here's a link to the main producer's website:

http://www.wikkistix.com/

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle