[Nfb-science] High school biology help needed

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 20 20:13:10 UTC 2010

Hi there,
My high school teacher created a system of magnetic biological structures,
which allowed my peers and me to learn hands-on how things worked. This
package is for sale, and may be a good investment for your child's teacher.
Not just for your daughter, but for all the classroom. I'll forward you his
contact info once I find it, and see if perhaps he and your child's teacher
can connect.
Sarah