[Nfb-science] Thank you for high school biology suggestions

Mary Ann Bennett mab749 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 24 22:49:40 UTC 2010

Hello again everyone,

I've received your many helpful suggestions in the digest form of the list,
so I wanted to send a thank you to everyone who emailed suggestions for my
10th grader and her desire for a more satisfying science class.  You've
provided me with wonderful resources.

I did some checking and Justin had the teacher's credentials right on-she
has a bachelor's degree in biology and is still working on her master's in
special education.  She seems to have no understanding of vision impairment,
other than to enlarge handouts.

More challenges ahead, I fear.

Happy holidays and thanks again,
Mary Ann Bennett