[Nfb-science] Hello: my introduction

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:47:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is Kartik Sawhney. I am a student of grade 10 in Delhi, India. I
am very passionate about Sciences, and want to pursue it in the future
as well. However, I am facing some difficulties as graphics, diagrams
etc. For instance, topics like electrostatics (including Kirchhoff's
and Gauss's laws etc.), kinematics, optics etc. Further, I am not very
conversant with braille (though I know it), as I have been using
computers to do all my classwork since grade I. I am aiming at
enrolling in one of the prominent engineering colleges in India,
however again the entrance examination consists of several figure
questions in Physics, Chemistry (structures etc.) and Maths. I would
appreciate if somebody on the list can help me out in this respect.

Anticipating your quick positive reply in the matter,
Regards,
-Kartik