[Nfb-science] Hello: my introduction

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 20:36:25 UTC 2010

Hello kartik -- Welcome to the list.  I hope you are able to get your
textbook material in accessible format so you can pursue your strong
interest in science.
You might want to join the blindmath list on nfbnet.org.  This discusses
issues relating to making math and science textbooks accessible, and for
students to be able to construct and submit accessible homework assignments
that the instructor can grade.
There is a hot thread on that list now about accessible advanced math books.
Perhaps you can join in.
Again, good luck in your studies. I don't know what grade 10 is in India,
but I assume you are a young student.
I wish you well and look forward to your posts.
--le