[Nfb-science] Hello

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:05:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks a lot Mike for the reply from your side. I wanted to know if
these techniques enabled you to understand all sorts of diagrams with
ease. As it is, Physics curriculum is full of diagrams only. How did
you manage 3-dimentional figures. Further, explaining complex
structures as loops when dealing with electrostatics becomes tough.
Isn't it? How did you manage it then? I would request other people on
list to kindly comment and help me out as well. Further, is the
curriculum of the American universities as MIT  and others have a
curriculum for Computer Sciences and Electronic Engineering which is
suitable for completely blind students?

Regards,
-Kartik.