[Nfb-science] Neuroscience materials for children

Lindsay Yazzolino lindsay3.14 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 18:39:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

As part of my work at MIT this summer, I need to procure educational neuroscience materials (books, diagrams, etc) geared toward blind children. So far I have found a number  of brain models, but am having greater difficulty finding Braille/audio books and diagrams suitable for children. Does anyone here know of any useful resources, or will I need to be creative and find materials to be transcribed into Braille? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Lindsay