[Nfb-science] Neuroscience materials for children

biologize at hotmail.com biologize at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:40:38 UTC 2010

"Neuroscience for Kids" is maintained by Eric H. Chudler, Ph.D. and was supported by a Science Education Partnership Award (R25 RR12312) from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NCRR or NIH. here is the link again. i jsut felt i should tell you where it came from.

 http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/neurok.html